What are Cookies?
Usually, cookies are used to assemble general usage and volume statistics which does not include personal information. We use third-party services to collect non-personally identifiable information to collect aggregated statistics for us about visitors to our site.
- • Cookies make the use of our website easier.
- • Helps us to deliver a personalized experience on our website.
- • To better tailor our products, services and website to your interests and needs.
- • Cookies are used to help speed up your future activities and your experience on our websites.
- • To recognize your computer when you visit our website.
- • To track you as you navigate our website, and to enable the use of any e-commerce facilities.
- • To improve the website’s usability.
As a complete disclosure we want to inform you that our cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. The cookies used on our website include:
- 1. Necessary Cookies: These cookies do not identify you as an individual.
- 2. Performance Cookies: These cookies do not identify you as an individual.
- 3. Functionality Cookies: The information these cookies collect may include personal data that you have disclosed.
- 4. Targeting or Advertising Cookies: Most types of these cookies track consumers via their Device ID or IP address therefore they may collect personal data.
Third Party Cookies
Third-Party Cookies are based on the type of cookies used by the relevant third-party. The information these cookies collect may include personal data. Such as:
- • To track your browser across multiple websites.
- • To build a profile of your web surfing.
- • To target advertisements which may be of particular interest to you.