Image Credits: DIGITALTRENDS.COM
Speculations, speculations, speculations… The wait for the new iPhone model is almost over. Apple Inc. is all set reveal the latest iPhone, new iOS, and other Apple products in a major event tomorrow.
The Apple iPhone is celebrating its 10th anniversary this year – which is why expectations are higher than usual. Considering that the company did not make major changes to the previous iPhone versions – the 7 and 7 Plus, Apple is expected to make a very great effort for its next generation smartphone.
Yes, it is almost final – but nothing is confirmed until it is confirmed. The company is going to launch three phones this year where the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus are going to be the successors of their previous counterparts. In contrast, iPhone X will be a special edition dedicated to the success of Apple in the smartphone market – however, the name is not official yet.
Without further ado, let’s have a look at the top features ‘rumored’ to be included in the next Apple flagship smartphone – the iPhone X
- The major feature of the iPhone X is its screen which will have a 1125 x 2436 pixels display resolution. It can be said that iPhone X screen will feature the sharpest screen ever.
- It will have a 5.7 inches display screen with an OLED panel for better colors.
- The new phone will debut Face ID – a 3D face scanning technology which will be used to unlock the phone. It will replace the previous Touch ID phone unlock feature.
- iPhone X is expected to have a 3 GB RAM and will come with three different storage options. The basic internal storage will be 64 GB followed by 256 GB and 512 GB.
- iPhone X will be powered by the powerful and efficient A11 processor that is likely to have six cores. Of course, this is not the first processor to have six cores that Apple has used in its product (previously in iPad). It will be the first ‘iPhone’ with a six core processor.
- The phone is likely to have an edge to edge screen which means that the physical home button is no longer the part of the iPhone X. It is still unclear whether the company is going to include Touch ID or not.